Joshita is a pass out of TISS MA in Social Work (Children and Families) of 2017-19 batch! Her passion is to work within the Juvenile Justice system, and she was worked with the Government of Bihar, and UNICEF on systematic changes for Children in Conflict with Law.
She is currently working on a Child Centered Community Development Programme in an NGO called SOCH(Odisha), under the CSR of PPL.
She has been a member of the placement process at TISS for Social Work, and is keen to guide all social work aspirants of the upcoming year.
Hi, I am Brishti Dutta. I currently work at Indian Institute of Human Settlements as a researcher on livelihood and climate change.
Previously worked at Godrej CSR as a Consultant on Livelihood programs for women in the beauty industry.
I completed my post graduation in Equity and Justice in Social Work from TISS in 2018.
It would be of great pleasure to me to share my experiences with you all who are looking forward to take up Equity and Justice in Children and Family as their Masters course.
Wishing all of you my very best.
TISS Masters Pre-Interview Test Personal Interview Power Prep helps aspirants who have qualified for the PIT—PI rounds after TISSNET with the best practices of filling up Detailed Application Forms (DAF), framing application essays, statement of purposes, boosting candidate credibility with field work, exhaustive preparation and practice for pre-interview tests and personal interviews.
What You’ll Learn
Our team of mentors will guide you on effective ways of expanding your CV by engaging with projects that will boost your exposure aligned with your career aspiration along with scientifically proven ways of drafting application essays, enhancing course specific knowledge and gearing up well for the PIT and PI of Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
Courses covered in the training
All Masters Programs offered by TISS as on date are covered by the training.
· Fieldwork and Project Support (Offline/Online)
· TISS Pre-Interview Test Comprehensive Support
· Detailed Application form filling up support
· Exhaustive Course Specific Readings and Study Material
· PIT Course Specific Practice Guidance and Feedback
· Interview Training
· Course Specific Support Across all Disciplines at TISS
Fieldwork Practicum exposes students to real-time work by enhancing their exposure in volunteering-internships with social science survey-research, content development , research report publication with ‘Niti Vichaar’ – the student policy think tank of India.
Course Schedule (till PI-PIT of TISS)
· Exclusive Micro-mentoring for PIT-PIT by Joshita and Sauraveswar, Chief Mentor and Founder of Catalyst
· Exhaustive readings, perspectives and aptitude development pertaining to the prospective course(s).
· 3 – 5 exclusive one to one live online interview practice with feedback per course
· 3 Pre-Interview Simulated Online Tests with feedback per course
· Comprehensive DAF write up support
· 100% online course delivery with live one to one support with flexible schedule