“Hi! This is Mohimarnab Biswas. I am currently pursuing an MPhil in Cinema Studies at Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi. I completed my postgraduation from the School of Media and Cultural Studies, TISS, Mumbai in 2019. Since the PIT-PI rounds are coming up, I would love to talk to SMCS aspirants and share my experience with them. I would be glad if it helps students have a relatively better footing while appearing for these crucial rounds. Thank you!”
TISS Masters Pre-Interview Test Personal Interview Power Prep helps aspirants who have qualified for the PIT—PI rounds after TISSNET with the best practices of filling up Detailed Application Forms (DAF), framing application essays, statement of purposes, boosting candidate credibility with field work, exhaustive preparation and practice for pre-interview tests and personal interviews.
What You’ll Learn
Our team of mentors will guide you on effective ways of expanding your CV by engaging with projects that will boost your exposure aligned with your career aspiration along with scientifically proven ways of drafting application essays, enhancing course specific knowledge and gearing up well for the PIT and PI of Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
Courses covered in the training
All Masters Programs offered by TISS as on date are covered by the training.
· Fieldwork and Project Support (Offline/Online)
· TISS Pre-Interview Test Comprehensive Support
· Detailed Application form filling up support
· Exhaustive Course Specific Readings and Study Material
· PIT Course Specific Practice Guidance and Feedback
· Interview Training
· Course Specific Support Across all Disciplines at TISS
Fieldwork Practicum exposes students to real-time work by enhancing their exposure in volunteering-internships with social science survey-research, content development , research report publication with ‘Niti Vichaar’ – the student policy think tank of India.
Course Schedule (till PI-PIT of TISS)
· Exclusive Micro-mentoring for PIT-PIT by Mohimarnab and Sauraveswar, Chief Mentor and Founder of Catalyst
· Exhaustive readings, perspectives and aptitude development pertaining to the prospective course(s).
· 3 – 5 exclusive one to one live online interview practice with feedback per course
· 3 Pre-Interview Simulated Online Tests with feedback per course
· Comprehensive DAF write up support
· 100% online course delivery with live one to one support with flexible schedule