Souma Sekhar Gangopadhyay served as an Associate (ILEG), Department of Planning, Government of Andhra Pradesh in an advisory role reporting to the Minister of Finance and Planning, and the Secretary, Planning Department. He works on issues at the intersection of Technology, Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Society. He graduated from the School of Public Policy and Governance, Tata Institute of Social Sciences with a specialisation in Regulation and Institutional Reform, and was an Erasmus+ Scholar to the School of Public Affairs, Sciences Po – Paris.
With his graduation in Public Policy and Governance and policy specialisation in Regulation and Institutional Reform he will be focussing primarily on PIT/PI pertaining to Public Policy and Governance, Regulatory Governance, Development Studies, Urban Policy and Governance, and all other courses dealing with policy formulation and institutional reforms.
He had been coaching students over 4 years since his under graduation in the domain of social science and management GDs and PI, public speaking, and civil services interviews.
TISS Masters Pre-Interview Test Personal Interview Power Prep helps aspirants who have qualified for the PIT—PI rounds after TISSNET with the best practices of filling up Detailed Application Forms (DAF), framing application essays, statement of purposes, boosting candidate credibility with field work, exhaustive preparation and practice for pre-interview tests and personal interviews.
What You’ll Learn
Our team of mentors will guide you on effective ways of expanding your CV by engaging with projects that will boost your exposure aligned with your career aspiration along with scientifically proven ways of drafting application essays, enhancing course specific knowledge and gearing up well for the PIT and PI of Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
Courses covered in the training
All Masters Programs offered by TISS as on date are covered by the training.
· Fieldwork and Project Support (Offline/Online)
· TISS Pre-Interview Test Comprehensive Support
· Detailed Application form filling up support
· Exhaustive Course Specific Readings and Study Material
· PIT Course Specific Practice Guidance and Feedback
· Interview Training
· Course Specific Support Across all Disciplines at TISS
Fieldwork Practicum exposes students to real-time work by enhancing their exposure in volunteering-internships with social science survey-research, content development , research report publication with ‘Niti Vichaar’ – the student policy think tank of India.
Course Schedule (till PI-PIT of TISS)
· Exclusive Micro-mentoring for PIT-PIT by Souma Sekhar and Sauraveswar, Chief Mentor and Founder of Catalyst
· Exhaustive readings, perspectives and aptitude development pertaining to the prospective course(s).
· 3 – 5 exclusive one to one live online interview practice with feedback per course
· 3 Pre-Interview Simulated Online Tests with feedback per course
· Comprehensive DAF write up support
· 100% online course delivery with live one to one support with flexible schedule