- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others”. is said by
A. Mother Teresa B. Mahatma Gandhi C. Nelson Mandela D. Martin Luther King Jr
Answer: B. Mahatma Gandhi
- India celebrated its first independence in which year?
A. 1930 B. 1935 C. 1942 D. 1929
Answer: A. 1930
- Who is considered as the father of local self government in India?
A. Lord Curzon B. Lord Ripon C. Raja Ram Mohan Roy D. William Bentick
Answer: B. Lord Ripon
- Who propounded the Drain of Wealth theory?
A. Raja Ram Mohan Roy B. JL Bajaj C. Dadabhai Naroji D. Ghanshayam Das Birla
Answer: C. Dadabhai Naroji
- Target under SDG-17: Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the Global Partnership for sustainable development?
B. Capacity Building
C. Trade Facilitation D. Sports Tournaments
Answer: D. Sports Tournaments
- The Venue of COP 25 of UNFCCC?
A. Chile B. Madrid C. Kigali D. Paris
- Odd one Out:
A. PV Sindhu B. Saina Nehwal C. Ayala Gupta D. Ashwani Nachappa
Answer: D. Ashwani Nachappa
- Odd one out:
A. Kiran Majumdar Shaw B. Arundhati Bhattacharya C. Anu Aga D. Vandana Luthra
Answer: B. Arundhari Bhattacharya
- What was the order of recent Lok Sabha election 2019?
A.17 B. 16 C. 15 D. 14
Answer: A. 17
- Scheme subsumed under Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
A. Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY)
B. Senior citizen Health Insurance scheme (SCHIS)
C. None D. Both
Answer: D. Both
- How many Red Balls are there in Snooker?
A.14 B. 10 C. 15 D. n
Answer: C. 15
- Agricultural shot is in
A. Cricket B. Golf C. Football D. Polo
- Who is the Youngest PM in the world?
A. Boris Johnson
B. Sanna Marine
C. Justin Trudeau
D. Jacinda Arden
Answer: B. Sanna Marine
- Which country is the largest source of CO2 Emitter in the world?
A. USA B. India C. China D. Russia
Answer: C. China
- The largest lift Irrigation project, Kaleshwaram Project is located in which state?
A. Tamilnadu B. Andhra Pradesh C. Telangana D. Karnataka
Answer: C. Telangana
- Araks Valley is situated in which Indian state?
A. Manipur B. Andhra Pradesh C. Telangana D. Meghalaya
Answer: B. Andhra Pradesh
- Which 2 gases react to deplete the Ozone layer?
A. Hydrogen and Carbon
B. Chlorine and Bromine
C. Chlorine and Oxygen
D. Nitrogen and Sulphur
Answer: B. Chlorine and Bromine
- 1st Receipt of Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award?
A. Geet Sethi B. Karnam Malleshwari C. Vishwanathan Anand D. Sachin Tendulkar
Answer: C. Vishwanathan Anand
- Which of the following UTs are with Legislature?
A. Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir, Puducherry
B. Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir, Daman & Diu
C. Delhi, Ladakh, Puducherry
D. Chandigarh, Jammu Sc Kashmir, Puducherry
Answer: Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir, Puducherry
- The theme of world day against child labour 2019 is
A. child labour is unacceptable
B. We are united against child labour
C. Say No to Child Labour
D. Children shouldn’t work in fields, but on dreams
Answer: Children shouldn’t work in fields, but on dreams
- Not SME Cluster is recognized by MSME?
A. Noida B. Firozabad C. Ghaziabad D. Lucknow
- What is the full form of HTML?
A. Hyper Text Markup Language
B. Hypo Text Markup Language
C. Hyper Time Markup Language
D. Hyper Text Mark Language
Answer: Hyper text markup Language
- What was the name of Rover deployed in Chandrayan 2 mission?
A. Pragyan B. Vikram C. Kalam D. Satish
- Name of India’s 1st planned manned mission?
A. Aryabhatta B. Rohini C. Gaganyaan D. Aditya
- High speed locomotive with speed 180 kmph is manufactured at
A. BHEL B. Vadodara C. Patiala D. Chitranjan locomotive works in WB
Answer: Chitranjan locomotive works in WB
- The concept of Gross National happiness is utilized by which country to measure development?
A. Bhutan B. Brazil C. Finland D. New Zealand
- Which of the following arctic animal is considered as the most vulnerable due to global warming
A. Tiger B. Deer C. Narwal D. Rhino
- .State immunization against Filaria?
A. NIP B. Bihar C. UP D. Rajasthan
- The uninhabitable earth is a book is written by
A. Esther Duflo B. David Wallace Wells C. Greta Thunberg D. Sunita krishanan
Answer: David Wallace Wells
- Which state has the maximum elderly people in India?
A. Bihar B. Kerala C. UP D. Rajasthan
- The 71st amendment amended 8th schedule and added konkani, maitei and….language?
A. Bhojpuri B. Tuli C. Awadhi D. Nepali
- Organization formed in 1955 and then reference of GATT etc
A. OECD B. OPEC C. INTO D. APEC
- Aim of Sagarmala Project?
A. Port led development B. River port development C. Railways grid Development D. Develop inland waterways
Answer: Port led development
- Nishtha scheme is related to
Answer: Improving Quality of School Education through Integrated Teacher Training
- Margarita with a straw is directed by
A. Sonali Bose B. Nandita Das C. Joya Akhtar D. Konkana Sen Sharma
Answer: Sonali Bose
- Edward Wallami in 1888 proposed the idea for
A. ATM Cards B. Debit Cards C. Credit Cards D.Master Cards
- Lesser hazardous aquatic pollutant in arctic?
A. Sewage B. Acid precipitation C. Heavy metals D. Hot Water
Answer: Hot water
- Chairman of NHRC?
A. Pinaki Chandra Ghose B. HL Dattu C. Vinod Rai D. Justice Chamleshwar
Answer: HL Dattu
- Which state has the highest groundwater level?
A. UP B. Haryana C. Kerala D. Rajasthan
- Candidate removed from anti party activities?
A. Disqualification B. Defection C. Dismembered D. Dissolution